Hi! I am a Masters student at the University of British Columbia, which is also where I completed my bachelor’s degree in computer science. I am currently studying computational geometry under Prof. Alla Sheffer.
I’m interested in researching algorithms for computational geometry, physically based rendering, and animation. My hobbies include illustration, 3D modelling, and visual design.
In the past I’ve
- rendered volumes, instanced geometry, and processed massive point clouds as a co-op software developer at Amazon Web Services Thinkbox;
- been a senior staff illustrator for The Ubyssey;
- worked as a research assistant for Vital Mechanics;
- taught tutorials, graded assignments, etc. as a teaching assistant for the University of British Columbia; and
- worked on improving Alexa’s language understanding for the Amazon Alexa Smart Home Spoken Language Understanding team.